There’s nothing quite like being given a pat on the back or a heartfelt thank you after a job well done!
Employee appreciation has never been more important. Employees crave appreciation for their good work. So if you’re a manager, a leader or a pier to someone and you're looking for the right words to show employee appreciation to your employees, team members or colleagues, you’ve come to the right place.
Richard Branson, said it best: “Take care of your employees, and everything else will take care of itself.”
Express gratitude for you people with our employee appreciation quotes
When asked in a recent survey, job seekers across the globe listed “appreciation and recognition for my work” as the number one attribute that is most important in a job.
Praising your staff professionally doesn't have to be hard.
But sometimes it’s difficult to find the words that fully express your genuine appreciation and gratitude for your staff and the job they do so brilliantly every single day. That’s why we’ve created a comprehensive list of 27 inspirational employee appreciation quotes to help you pick the perfect words every time.
It's never been easier to recognize and thank your employees for their hard work.
Employee appreciation quotes:
Let your employees know how much you care. Choose the right words to say thank you when sending a staff appreciation email, an employee review, or a gratitude card or employee appreciation gift.
1. I love that you always come to work with a bright smile and a fantastic attitude!
2. You’ve worked so hard to get where you are. Congratulations on your well-earned reward!
3. Great work. I really appreciate your work on this project, here is a gift to say thank you for your recent success.
4. We’ve made it to another employee appreciation day—and it’s just another chance for us to express our gratitude for your first-rate work! Thank you for being such a great inspiration to your coworkers.
5. "Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers."
- Stephen R. Covey, author of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.
6. You take the “im” out of impossible! Thanks for all you do and helping us achieve great success. Your efforts are hugely appreciated.
7. Your hard work, commitment and dedication is an example to everyone on our team! Thank you for being your best every day!
8. You’ve been crushing your personal goals lately. Congratulations!
9. I’m so grateful for all of your hard work and service to the company. It definitely hasn’t gone unnoticed and I cannot express my gratitude enough! Thank you for brining so much value and contributing to the company's success.
10. The perfect employee lifts others up instead of pushing them down. Thank you for being a positive influence and brining a brilliant sense of humor!
11. Thank you for making every day a great day at the office. The office wouldn’t be the same without you!
12. Your extraordinary attention to detail took this project to another level! Thank you. I personally wanted to let you know how much of a positive impact your effort has on the whole team with this gift of employee recognition.
13. You. Do. Great. Work. You deserve a huge thank you from the entire organization. Thank you!
14. People make the difference. Thank you for making a difference in our workplace.
15. Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. The company is proud to have you as an employee and wishes to recognize you for your efforts.
16. Employees like you can even make Mondays a joy. Thank you for your hard work and super attitude, it brings a real boost to the workplace.
17. Well done! Your hard work and commitment on this project hasn't gone unnoticed. You're and inspiration to everyone.
18. Thanks for not going ‘nuts’ when everything around you seems like a ‘circus'. Your dedication, attitude and service adds so much to the business. Thank you. I appreciate you.
19. You’re a rockstar! Thanks for bringing the energy, ideas and value to the office every single day. You are an integral part of our team.
20. You have been a valuable member of our team and we have noticed all the hard work and dedication you have put in.
21. No matter what project you’re tackling, you always bring invaluable insight, ideas and a brilliant attitude to the task every day. I am proud of you and look forward to more moments like this, where I am rewarding you for more outstanding performance.
22. I can't thank you enough for your energy and effort. I appreciate everything you do. Thank you for always bringing your positive attitude, and top effort to each project.
23. Thank you for always brining your sense of humour and hard word and dedication to the company, you make a huge difference to the entire team, company and organization. The workplace wouldn't be the same without you. Thank you.
24. I cannot express my gratitude enough for your hard work and dedication over the many years of service. This gift is to say thank you and let you know how much we appreciate your dedication and effort in the workplace.
25. Congratulations. You are our employee of the month. Your performance this month has been outstanding. Thank you for your efforts. We are very grateful for your efforts.
26. I would like to express my gratitude for your recent performance. You are a huge inspiration to the rest of the team and the company is very fortunate to have you.
27. I want to say thank you on behalf of the whole organization. Your contribution to our work proves what we already knew, that you are a strong team player and a connoisseur of excellence.
The importance of employee appreciation
While remote work can remove some of the connection and sense of belonging your team members rely on, sending an employee appreciation card or gift is an effective way to boost productivity, decrease turnover and improve brand reputation. Not to mention, having a positive impact on the workplace culture.
Employee appreciation day: 4 March 2022
Employee appreciation day is a day to recognise your employees for all they do. Make sure you're well prepared with our employee recognition quotes.
We hope you found our employee appreciation quotes useful and your team members enjoy receiving your words of appreciation and recognition. HappyCo. has a range of employee appreciation and recognition gift boxes to allow you to show them that you really care and to thank them for their hard work.